|Home > Company Profile > Careers||Request
Profitability.net is hiring a Marketing Director who will be responsible for helping us:
Drive B2B demand
Increase and improve customer touch points (communications)
Launch new website at www.profitability.net
Refine www.appica.com site (wordpress based)
Content creation / editing
Development of new brochures
Ongoing landing page development
Manage organic and paid search campaigns across google, linkedin, and others
Develop case studies
Lead blogging and social media initiatives (http://appica.com/blog)
Help identify client needs / gaps we aren’t serving
Analyze and report on results
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
100% paid employee health benefits on an excellent plan (50% cost share for family)
Simple IRA match through TDAmeritrade (every year since 2006)
Paid downtown parking
12 ETO days in the 1st year with additional flex days around holidays
If you are interested please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profitability.net is searching for a Systems Engineer with a diverse background in Windows, Exchange, and Virtualization. This is a long term employment opportunity at our downtown Cincinnati, OH location.
Profitability.net provides SSAE 16 audited data center services from our Cincinnati Ohio data center. Our core services include colocation, public and private cloud, and hosted applications such as Microsoft Exchange.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience architecting, maintaining, and supporting a multi-server Exchange 2007 cluster in an enterprise environment
- Experience architecting, maintaining, and supporting XenServer and/or VMWare clusters
- Experience with web server architecture via Apache or IIS Linux & Cisco Networking experience
- Strong comprehension of DNS
- Knowledge of network and system security, device hardening, etc.
- Experience with multi-tenancy and building applications on remote cloud platforms are a plus
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility in daily tasks
- Required to participate in shared on-call duties
Profitability.net offers a competitive compensation plan with excellent benefits. For consideration please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Profitability.net is an equal opportunity employer.